Late fee payment and fee refund policies
Full Course Fees are to be paid 2 weeks before the commencement of course.
Payment modes include preferred cheque payment addressed to “ESIS Academy Pte Ltd”, or cash.
Please note that late fees are subject to 1.5% charge compounded per month.
Exclusion to the above includes:
- Registration and confirmation within 2 weeks before the commencement of the course
- Written request to confirm payment on the first day of the course, thereby also confirming attendance to the course (failure to do so will result in administrative charges being imposed)
ESIS Academy will enforce the following for fee refund policy.
- Written request received 2 weeks before the commencement of course, 100% refund
- Written request received 1 week before the commencement of course, 50% refund
- Written request received less than 1 week before the commencement of course, 0% refund
ESIS Academy will take into consideration any extraordinary circumstances which might result in the absence of a participant.
ESIS Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course due to any unforeseen circumstances.
For Self Individual Deferment / transfer / withdrawal, you may send in your request with a copy of the invoice / receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org at a minimum of 14 calendar days before the course starts. For trainee replacement, a copy of the current trainee’s identification card AND the new trainee’s full particulars must be presented to us at the point of registration.
Any request received less than 14 calendar days before the course starts, must be made either by telephone or email as these will be subjected to ESIS Academy’s Approval. An administrative charge of $10.70 (inclusive of GST) will be imposed on a case-to-case basis for the postponement.
For Corporate / Company Registration You will need to inform your Human Resource Personnel or the officer-in-charge who did your registration on your behalf. They will in turn contact us to make any changes if approved.
Any request that is less than 14 calendar days before the course starts, will be subjected to ESIS Academy’s approval. An administrative charge (inclusive of GST) will be imposed on a case-to-case basis.