About Work-At-Height Courses
The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the requisite Work-At-Height knowledge so they can perform their Work-At-Height activities properly and safely. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify relevant workplace safety & health (WSH) regulations / Approved Code Of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-At-Height roles and responsibilities.
- Identify Work-At-Height hazards and preventive measures related to Work-At-Height.
- Demonstrate the understanding of use and care for the various fall arrest systems and equipment.
ESIS Academy offers both Work-At-Height for Supervisors and Work at Height for Workers courses.
All line supervisors, foremen and those in-charge of workers who are performing work-at-height tasks. As tackling unsafe work at height practices start from the ground, all line supervisors play a critical but important role to reduce work-at-height risks in the workplaces. Since they are directly responsible for their workers, these supervisors should be trained and competent to ensure zero harm to their workers. Download Registration form
All line staff, operators and workers who are required to perform work-at-height tasks. All these personnel should be trained and competent to ensure zero harm or injury during work-at-height activities.
- Identify relevant WSH legislations, approved code of practice and Singapore Standards applicable to WAH roles and responsibilities.
- Identify WAH hazards and preventive measures related to WAH.
- Demonstrate the understanding and use and care for various fall arrest systems and equipment.